Getting to the festival
We’d recommend planning your route with CityMapper and travelling by public transport.
The festival location is: Old Royal Naval College London SE10 9NN.
BY DOCKLANDS LIGHT RAILWAY (DLR)
Cutty Sark DLR is a three minute walk away from the Old Royal Naval College.
The DLR connects to a number of other transport options at the following stations:
- London Underground (tube): change at Bank to connect to Central, Northern and Waterloo and City lines. You can also change at Bank for Monument station which connects to the District and Circle lines. Canary Wharf connects to the Jubilee line. You can change at Tower Gateway for District and Circle lines from Tower Hill station.
- Trains: Lewisham, Stratford, Limehouse, Greenwich and Lewisham all connect to different train lines which connect to a number of railway lines connecting London with the surrounding areas.
BY LONDON UNDERGROUND (TUBE)
Take the Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf and change to the DLR. You can also take the Jubilee Line to North Greenwich (the O2) and then take either bus 188 or 129 which stop outside the Old Royal Naval College on Romney Road.
Uber Boat by Thames Clippers, London’s River Bus, stops at Greenwich Pier, only a few meters from Old Royal Naval College. Their services stop at over 20 piers across the capital between Barking Riverside and Putney with departures every 10 to 20 minutes from key London piers, making it easy for you to get to Greenwich in style. On board you will find a café bar, comfortable seats and big windows to enjoy London’s skyline as you sail past.
A dedicated cycle path through the Old Royal Naval College runs right along the riverside. The cycle path runs from the Lewin Gate at Cutty Sark Gardens to the Trafalgar Gate at Park Row. There are cycle racks outside the Visitor Centre and The Old Brewery.
- 129 North Greenwich (O2) – Greenwich
- 177 Peckham – New Cross – Deptford Bridge – Greenwich – Woolwich – Thamesmead
- 180 Lewisham – Greenwich – Woolwich – Plumstead – Abbey Wood – Thamesmead
- 188 Russell Square – Aldwych – Waterloo – Elephant and Castle – Surrey Quays – Greenwich
- 199 Canada Water – Greenwich – Lewisham – Catford
- 286 Sidcup – Eltham – Kidbrooke – Greenwich
- 386 Woolwich – Shooters Hill – Greenwich (Mon – Sat)
Please note that there is limited parking in Greenwich, particularly at weekends and we encourage you to use public transport if possible. Paid car parking is available in Park Row (SE10 9NL) and Cutty Sark Gardens.